Monday, April 5, 2010

A New April

but an old Argentina.

Take THAT, Evita.

Is it cliche to ask where the time has gone? or to in any outwardly way wonder ponderously about it being whatever-time-of-year it is? If so, then so be it. But I won't dwell.

In Spite of Ourselves is on my iPod right now. Sarah got me listening to this song, yet I can't not think about Julie Boehm every time I hear it. It's just that inappropriate. Would be a perfect duet for Julie and Jay. The two masters of inappropriateness.

Yeah, I said it. Appropriately.

But enough about whatever all that means.

I had something to write about, but I forgot what it was. Oh well. It'll come back to me. Or it won't. Whatever it chooses is fine with me.

I won't discriminate.

2 comments:

  1. It is not nice to talk about people on your rblog...especially when they dont know the song...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG so I just googled and listened online...you people are weird

    ReplyDelete