Tuesday, November 11, 2008

OVER THE TABLE AND UNDER THE BAR

I am about halfway through the preparation stage for my newest writing project, Over the Table and Under the Bar.

When finished, this project will consist of 175 short plays written in 175 days. The plays will all be based on questions that I have compiled from a couple different sources: the conversation starter collection, Table Topics, and the book, Barguments. The questions have been randomized and sent to a group of friends and family, 7 to each, with no two people receiving the same set of questions. I am compiling the responses (ideally, each question will have 3 responses) and adding them to my own answers. When it comes time to write, I will pick a question and use the responses (or not) as inspiration for the play based on that question.

I will begin writing on Thursday, January 1, 2009, and will write one play a day for 175 days.

I still need answers to several questions, which I'll be posting. Comments/responses are encouraged!

I am also working on creating an inspirational soundtrack for the series. As with the questions, I'll be picking one song each day to aid in the inspiration. I've currently got 62 songs on my list, so just over 100 left to find. Suggestions/recommendations are welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment